#BigGive2021—Vet TRIIP’s Online Fundraiser
Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
The COVID-19 pandemic struck at the most vulnerable of us, especially our veterans and their families who are already struggling with intense symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress and chronic pain as well as isolation, insomnia, depression, loss of income and suicidal ideation. The current crisis has amplified these symptoms by social distancing, quarantines, service restrictions, lost jobs and closed businesses.
Every crisis needs a good plan.
To respond to the crisis Vet TRIIP is delivering new online programs:
- We have created and posted online Vet TRIIP How To Videos demonstrating our basic techniques veterans can use daily for relief. Share the videos on our Vet TRIIP YouTube channel.
- We have set up live yoga and meditation classes and online art classes for our veterans.
- We need funding to set up tai chi classes and stress resilience classes.
- We are preparing Good Health Practices to resume live services as soon as prudent and safe to do so.
What can you do?
- Keep yourself and your family safe and healthy. Follow guidelines by the CDC and the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS). Use this opportunity to improve your life and health.
- You can join us in praying for our veterans, their families and our country to quickly and safely get through the current crisis and resume our lives.
- You can make an online donations at any time to fund our online programs—as well as live, in-person programs when they resume.
Your donation of $50 will sponsor
1-hour classes for groups of Veterans.
Please ask those who are able to join us in donating online
Double Your Donation: Dottie is honoring her brother John J Dobler
by matching all donations to a total of $10,000.
Triple Your Donation: #BigGive2021 sponsors will match donations of
up to $100 subject to fund limits for donations submitted online
during specific minutes of the day:
Match Minutes: 9:15 AM, 12:15 PM, 3:15 PM, 6:15 PM, 11:15 PM
Our Veterans and Staff Thank You!
We Remember . . . We Care . . .
Thank you for supporting our Veterans and their families,