Scott Rheinschmidt – 24-year Air National Guard and now Clinician at at the Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Endeavors. We currently have 10 clinics opens across the US with 2 more on the map scheduled to open.
His Dad was a WWII Veteran. His Brother was a Vietnam Veteran.
Another Veteran Helping Other Veterans!!
Learn how they are working to remove barriers to mental health care for Veteran and military families!
Watch 24/7: https://youtu.be/SDAqkFXynvM
ABOUT Scott P. Rheinschmidt, MSgt., Retired, MA LPC-S:
I’m a retired Air National Guard Veteran of 24 years, very happily married with three children, and currently serving as a Licensed Professional Counselor at the Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Endeavors in San Antonio Texas. I became a professional counselor after retiring from the Air Guard and have been working with families in San Antonio for about 10 years.
I decided to become a professional counselor because I recognized a need for military families to get professional help related to deployments overseas as well as other difficult life challenges in my own military unit, especially during and after OEF/OIF.
I am extremely proud to be serving at the Cohen Military Family Clinic where everyone is focused on improving the lives of our Veterans and their families.
My personal desire was, and is, to continue to partner with my fellow warriors and serve with a new skill set of counseling to build individual resiliency and strengthen our families to endure the challenges of military service.
About The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Endeavors™
The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Endeavors™, provides high-quality, accessible, and integrated mental health care to Veterans and their families regardless of role while in uniform, discharge status, or ability to pay.
The Military Family Clinic uses evidenced-based practices with a holistic approach to improving the quality of life for our Veterans and their families. Services are provided by credentialed staff trained to work specifically with Veterans and their families. Veterans and their family members are able to receive services individually and as a family unit at the same place with the same treatment team.
The Military Family Clinic will also help connect Veteran families to additional future supports, e.g., housing programs, as necessary.
Our Services Include:
- Counseling for individuals, groups, couples, children and families
- Medication Management
- Case management; connections to local resources
- Life Skills and Wellness Groups
- Specialty Workshops
- Telehealth – online video counseling sessions from the comfort of your home or office
Who We Serve:
All Veterans (with a focus on post- 9/11 Veterans) and their family members. The Clinic seeks to complement care provided by the Veterans Administration (VA), and to provide support for three specific under-served groups:
- Veterans who do not receive mental health care in the VA system, whether for reasons of limited accessibility or other factors (including personal preference);
- Veterans who are ineligible for care in the VA system (e.g., due to discharge status, conditions that are not service-connected); and
- Family members of Veterans, Reservists, National Guard and Active Duty service members, regardless of dependent status. Family members include parents, siblings, spouses/significant others, children and others.
Thank you to the following for keeping us on the air for 12+ years:
Bill Wischnewsky 20+ Year (Ret) Army Veteran and Owner www.lightninggraphicsga.com
Eric Chia www.chiaweb.com
Restorative Botanicals http://bit.ly/2FotKzW