Watch Lt Jill Palmer – 6 Year Navy Veteran/20 years Social Worker now Clinic Director at Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Endeavors. We currently have 10 clinics opens across the US with 2 more on the map scheduled to open. When she left the Navy she wanted to continue working with Veterans and their Families with her Clinic skills. She manages and supports her Clinic team for Veterans, Families and their Children with Mental Health Care using proven methods. She also talks about their 17 Clinics across USA with more opening. They provide services that help people get better and more satisfied with their lives. Learn how they are working to remove barriers to mental health care for Veteran and military families! LT Palmer is another Veteran Helping other Veterans and their Families! www.endeavors.org/MFC Please Share
Watch 24/7: https://youtu.be/359-Va9uTHM
More Clinic Videos at: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUBDuk_U6e19Ow-Efg7f-fQu6haOdMX7h
More about Lt Jill Palmer to be posted
About The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Endeavors™
The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Endeavors™, provides high-quality, accessible, and integrated mental health care to Veterans and their families regardless of role while in uniform, discharge status, or ability to pay.
The Military Family Clinic uses evidenced-based practices with a holistic approach to improving the quality of life for our Veterans and their families. Services are provided by credentialed staff trained to work specifically with Veterans and their families. Veterans and their family members are able to receive services individually and as a family unit at the same place with the same treatment team.
The Military Family Clinic will also help connect Veteran families to additional future supports, e.g., housing programs, as necessary.
Our Services Include:
- Counseling for individuals, groups, couples, children and families
- Medication Management
- Case management; connections to local resources
- Life Skills and Wellness Groups
- Specialty Workshops
- Telehealth – online video counseling sessions from the comfort of your home or office
Who We Serve:
All Veterans (with a focus on post- 9/11 Veterans) and their family members. The Clinic seeks to complement care provided by the Veterans Administration (VA), and to provide support for three specific under-served groups:
- Veterans who do not receive mental health care in the VA system, whether for reasons of limited accessibility or other factors (including personal preference);
- Veterans who are ineligible for care in the VA system (e.g., due to discharge status, conditions that are not service-connected); and
- Family members of Veterans, Reservists, National Guard and Active Duty service members, regardless of dependent status. Family members include parents, siblings, spouses/significant others, children and others.
Thank you to the following for keeping us on the air for 12+ years:
Bill Wischnewsky 20+ Year (Ret) Army Veteran and Owner www.lightninggraphicsga.com
Eric Chia www.chiaweb.com
Restorative Botanicals http://bit.ly/2FotKzW